Mason Club Dining
Welcome to the Mason Club! A place that faculty, staff, alumni, and retirees can finally call their own, a place to engage in conversation, exchange ideas, host visiting guests, and more importantly, to meet new people. The Mason Club was established by an advisory board in collaboration with the university and Mason Dining. The club allows faculty and staff, whose paths may not have normally crossed, to share a meal featuring freshly baked bread, salad bar, really good soups, a daily carvery offering a hot & juicy sandwich, and a daily made-from-scratch hot dish, in a welcoming environment.
- Coffee and Tea | 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch | 11:30 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
Monday, November 11, 2019
Daily Soups: Ham and Lentil Soup, and Clear Vegetable Soup
Hot Entree: Jambalaya Shrimp & Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Vegetable Stew
Carving: Roasted Beef
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Daily Soups: Beef Vegetable Soup, and Broccoli Soup
Entree: Sandwich Hot & Cold Cut Sandwiches
Carving: Roasted Honey Glazed Ham
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Daily Soups: Mushroom Soup, and Black Bean Soup
Entree: Chicken Curry, Rice Pilaf and Mixed Vegetable
Carving: Roasted Asian Pork loin
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Pho Day - Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Tofu
Friday, November 15, 2019
Daily Soups: Potato Chowder Soup, and Navy Bean Soup
Hot Entree: Beef Stroganoff, Roast Herb Potato, Asparagus
Carving: Roast Turkey
- Have a meal plan? Use your Byte plan to pay for meals at the club. Just 1 swipe plus $5.
- New to Mason? Welcome! Your first year is free on us! Please send your name, G# and start date to email@example.com.
- Retired Faculty/Staff? Welcome back! We hope you bring some members from the Retired Faculty Association and reconnect with the campus.
Regular Semester Membership Cost: $25.00. There will be a free membership for the first two weeks to prospective members! The daily meal cost ranges between $10-$14.
How do I pay? You can pay by Credit Card at the Club Register. You may also pay with a deposit of Mason Money.
To use Mason Money if you have funds in your Mason Money account: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and G# and the subject title: Mason Club Membership and we will apply the funds to your Mason Club account.
To pay by check: Please send a $25.00 check including a note indicating your name and G number, payable to Sodexo-Mason Club and mail to:
Attn: Mason Club
4400 University Drive MSN2F8
Fairfax, VA 22030
How to Make Reservations
To make reservations, please email the Mason Club manager at email@example.com. You must be a member of the Club in order to make reservations. If you are billing to a department, organization, or foundation account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a signed food and beverage authorization form and list of attendees at least 48 hours in advance.
Breakfast Reservation Meal Options
- Fresh coffee and tea offered daily starting at 9:00 a.m. - Free for members and $2.00 for guests
- Hot breakfast will be offered with 48-hour notice minimum 10 people for $10.00 a person.
Hot breakfast options will be choice of 2 proteins (bacon or turkey sausage), scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, toast with jam, and a fruit bowl, Coffee, Hot tea, and Juice.
- The continental breakfast will include pastries, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt parfaits, bagels and spreads, coffee, hot tea, and juice.