Quarantine/Isolation Room Meal Delivery Information
During the time you are at the Globe, Mason Dining is committed to providing nutritional and delicious meals for you to enjoy. Your meals will be prepared and delivered by our Catering Department.
- How do I get meal delivery service to my room at the Globe?
- You must order your meals from dining services. They are not automatic.
- How do I place an order?
- Find Step-by-Step ordering guide here Isolation/Quarantine - Meal Delivery Guide
- On your first day, please fill out the Day of Admission Form. For all subsequent days, please fill out the Meal Order Form. For more information please visit our Meal Ordering Guide.
- How do I pay for my meals?
- If you have a meal plan, the meals will be deducted automatically. If you do not have a meal plan, your student account will be billed.
- When will I receive my delivery?
- Our catering team makes two deliveries a day. Lunch is delivered between 11am –Noon and Dinner will be delivered between 5-6pm.
- How do I get breakfast?
- Each evening at dinner, your breakfast order for the next day will be included.
- How do I get meals delivered when first arrive to the Globe?
- Day 1 lunch orders must be received by 10am
- Day 1 dinner orders must be received by 4pm
- What if I arrive after 4pm?
- You will be given a pantry bag full of items to hold you over til lunch the next day.
- Be sure to place your following days orders by 8pm the day you arrive.
- What if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?
- Our order form includes a place for you to include this information. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your restrictions, please email email@example.com or call 703-993-7090 between 9am-5pm.
We value your feedback, please let us know how we are doing by clicking here. If you