During the time you are at the Globe, Mason Dining is committed to providing nutritional and delicious meals for you to enjoy.
- How do I get my meal?
Each student must place next day's meal request order before 11am using this Meal Order Form. Find Step-by-Step ordering guide here Isolation/Quarantine - Meal Delivery Guide
- When will I get my delivery?
Expect your delivery between 11am-12pm.
- What if I want to change an ingredient in one of the offered menu items?
Unfortunately, due to the high number of students in quarantine/isolation we are unable to accommodate ingredient changes at this time. If you have an allergy or dietary restriction, please indicate the specific allergy in the "dietary restrictions" text box on the order form.
- How do I get breakfast?
When your meal is delivered, it will include lunch, dinner and the next day's breakfast.
- How do I reheat my meal(s)?
You may use the microwaves in your floor's kitchen at the Global Center.
- How do I get meals when I first arrive to the Global Center?
If you miss the meal deadline for the next day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions about your stay at the Global Center that are NOT related to the meal orders, please contact the Housing & Residence Life 24/7 desks by calling the following numbers:
- Eisenhower Desk: 703-993-2750
- Piedmont / Tidewater Desk: 703-933-9880
- Students are also encouraged to contact via email at email@example.com. Please note that the HRL Main Office email is monitored during Monday-Friday business hours only.
- Who do I contact with questions about meal orders?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.